The Floating Hospital’s comprehensive care services are available to everyone. Whether you are insured through your employer, are eligible for Medicaid, or have no insurance at all, come to one of our healthcare centers and experience the kind of care that has made us a NYC icon for over 150 years.
Are you a current patient?
Our Patient Portal allows you to check lab results, update contact information, request referrals, get visit summaries and send a question to your provider.Patient Portal
Our team of board-certified physicians provides comprehensive primary medical care to help you maintain good health at every stage of life. Services offered include:
- Medical exams and preventive care screenings
- Sick and urgent care visits
- Physicals and immunizations required for school and employment
- Gynecological exams, pregnancy testing, and prenatal care referrals
- Vision, hearing, tuberculosis, and lead screenings
- Management of chronic health issues such as asthma, diabetes, high blood pressure, and sexually transmitted diseases
- Optometry (available at our new LIC clinic, opening soon)
Behavioral Health Services
Our Behavioral Health Team is here to help. We’re trained to understand and address the emotional, psychological, and social issues facing you and your family. We provide support through:
- Therapy for adults and children
- Psychiatric and psychological evaluations
- Individual, couple, and family counseling
- Child psychiatry
- Treatment of depression, stress, and anxiety
- Medication management
- Substance abuse counseling and therapy
- Trauma-informed care
- Case management
The Floating Hospital helps build good dental habits and keeps you smiling! Nicknamed “Gentle Dental” by our patients, our dental program provides quality oral healthcare to people of all ages:
- Dental exams and cleanings
- Full and partial dentures
- Bridge work
- Filings, extractions, and crowns
- Oral cancer screenings
Infectious Disease Services
Expert diagnosis, treatment and management, coordinated with primary care
- Hepatitis B and C
- Lyme Disease
- Cellulitis (skin infection), abscesses, osteomyelitis (bone infection), endocarditis (heart valve infection), and other recurrent or progressive infections
Reproductive Health Services
We offer care that supports your decisions and provides you with the services you need in a safe and confidential setting.
- Gynecologic exams
- Adolescent gynecology
- Menstrual pain and irregularities
- Pelvic and vaginal discomfort and infections
- Breast exams
- Menopause management
- Gynecologic cancer screenings and pap testing
This health center receives HHS funding and has federal Public Health Service deemed status with respect to certain health or health-related claims, including medical malpractice claims, for itself and its covered individuals.
Health Center Locations
The Floating Hospital: Main Clinic
- 41-43 Crescent Street
Long Island City,
- Monday - Thursday,
8am - 5.30pm
Friday 8am - 5pm
718-784-2240, ext. 107
The Floating Hospital: Queensbridge Health Center
- 10-29 41st Avenue
Long Island City,
- Monday - Friday,
9am - 5pm
The Floating Hospital: Astoria Health Center
- 8-13 Astoria Blvd.,
Astoria, NY 11102
- Tuesday & Friday,
9am - 5pm
The Floating Hospital: Good Health Pharmacy
- 25-01 Queens Plaza North
Long Island City, NY 11101
Monday – Saturday, 8:00AM to 8:00PM
We're a neighborhood pharmacy with a charitable purpose.
Every time you shop at The Floating Hospital: Good Health Pharmacy, you directly support our mission of providing healthcare to all, regardless of social, economic or immigration status.
We will still see you and apply our sliding fee scales (SFS). The SFS calculates a rate of pay based upon your household size and income. Costs may be less than $50 or more than $100. The front desk clerk will calculate the cost before your service so you can know the affordability of the visit in advance. The clerk will work with you to ensure that you receive the healthcare that you need.
Access the portal via this link: Link to portal
We participate in dozens of insurance networks, including plans sponsored by most employers. Call ahead of your visit to make sure that we participate in your plan.
Yes, we take all NYS Exchange plans.
We gladly accept all Medicare and Medicaid plans.
Appointments are preferred, but walk-ins are always welcome!
TFH main Healthcare Center in Long Island City: 718-784-2240 TFH Healthcare Clinic at Queensbridge Houses: 718-361-6299 TFH Astoria Healthcare Clinic/Reality: 718-545-0934 TFH Astoria Healthcare Clinic/Goodwill: 718-777-6311